In this Terms and Conditions, you know that the use of and access to this site is subject the law of UAE and foreign copyright laws and international treaties protect the contents of this Website.
By accessing the site, you accept, without limitation or qualification, these “Terms and Conditions”. You acknowledge that other agreements between you and FALCON, Professional Security and Training LLC (FALCON, LLC) are taking the place. In addition, are of no force or effect.
1. Use of the Site
You should assume that everything you see or read on the Site is copyrighted and may not be used except as provided in these Terms and Conditions, the text of the Site or with the advance written permission of FALCON, Professional Security and Training LLC.
2. Disclaimer of Services
FALCON, Professional Security and Training LLC in Dubai, UAE is licensed by the Security Industry Regulatory Agency (SIRA) to provide security and consulting services.
3. Conduct and Behavior
You agree to access and use our Website for lawful purposes only, and to be fully responsible for your knowledge of and compliance with all laws, regulations, and rules regarding your use of the Website. Just by accessing the Website, you agree not to perform any of the following:
- Use of the Website for the purpose of committing a crime.
- Encouraging others to engage in any conduct that would lead to committing a crime or involves civil liability.
- Publishing or posting of any unlawful content that includes discrimination and defamation.
- Libel, slander, obscene material, pornographic material, or any other unlawful topic.
- Use of the Website to impersonate other parties or entities.
- Use of the Website to upload any material containing software virus, Trojans, or any other codes, files, or software that may alter, destroy, or stop the functions of the Website, devices, or software belonging to any other person who may access the Website.
- Uploading, entering, emailing, or copying of any material you are not entitled to send under any law or contractual relationship.
- Alteration, destruction, or deletion of any content posted on the Website.
- Disruption or impedance of normal communication channels in any way possible.
- Claiming of a relationship with or representation of any company, association, or organization without being authorized to do the same.
- Posting or sending of any advertisements, unwanted marketing material, or any other form of promotion.
- Posting of any materials which violate or interfere with the Intellectual Property Rights of others.
- Collection or storage of the personal information of others.
3. Disclaimer of Warranties
THE INFORMATION ON THIS SITE ORIGINATES FROM A VARIETY OF SOURCES. FALCON, LLC PROVIDES THE INFORMATION STRICTLY ON AN “AS-IS” BASIS WITHOUT A WARRANTY OF ANY KIND. FOR INSTANCE, FALCON, LLC EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY. ALSO FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT.
THEREFORE, FALCON, PROFESSIONAL SECURITY AND TRAINING LLC ASSUMES NO LIABILITY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, EXEMPLARY OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, INCLUDING LOST PROFITS OR LOST REVENUES WHICH ARISE FROM THE USE, MISUSE OR INABILITY TO USE THE SITE. THIS LIMITATION APPLIES REGARDLESS OF THE LEGAL THEORY ON WHICH THE ALLEGED LIABILITY IS BASED.
4. Proprietary Rights
The FALCON, Professional Security and Training LLC logo and the slogan “Acknowledge, React, Neutralize” are registered trademarks of FALCON Professional Security and Training LLC and are protected by applicable law. Therefore, all other trademarks and logos that are in the site belong to their respective owners.
Therefore, except as expressly authorized by FALCON Professional Security and Training LLC, or the respective owner, you agree not to sell, license, rent, modify, distribute, copy or make any derivative works from such materials. In addition, FALCON Professional Security and Training LLC will enforce its intellectual property rights to the fullest extent permitted by law.
5. Third-Party Links
This Site may contain links which will take you to Web sites maintained by individuals or organizations other than FALCON Professional Security and Training LLC. For instance, FALCON has no control over the content on these link sites. Some of these link sites may contain information or material which some people may find inappropriate.
Therefore, you acknowledge these link sites are not under the control of FALCON Professional Security and Training LLC. Therefore, FALCON LLC is not responsible for, nor make any warranties or representations. as to the accuracy, suitability or any other aspect of the information contained on the link sites. In addition, You further acknowledge that FALCON Professional Security and Training LLC neither monitors nor endorses any link sites contained on this Site.
Upon request by FALCON, Professional Security and Training LLC, you agree to defend, indemnify and hold harmless FALCON LLC. To defend also, its subsidiaries and related companies and their respective employees. Certainly their officers and directors from all liabilities, claims, and expenses. Including attorney’s fees, that relate to your use or misuse of this site.
In addition, in no event, FALCON will be liable for any loss or damage. Without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage arising from the use of data arising out of or in connection with the use of https://dubai.falcon-security.us
FALCON Professional Security and Training LLC may at any time revise these Terms and Conditions and you agree to be bound by any revisions. Therefore, you should periodically visit this page to ensure you have an understanding of the current Terms and Conditions.
8. Choice of Law and Jurisdiction
The laws of the United Arab Emirates (UAE) Federal Laws govern the contents of this website. It’s excluding its content of law rules. Therefore, you expressly agree that the exclusive jurisdiction for any claim or action arising from or relating to these Terms and Conditions shall be filed only in the Emirate of Dubai. In conclusion, you further agree and submit to the exercise of personal jurisdiction of such courts. Therefore, for the purpose of any litigation.