Residential security is the protection of individuals, families and private properties from privacy invasions, physical break-in, daily burglary, and other crimes. Therefore, this will keep thieves to try to commit those crimes.
For instance, property crime is a category of crime that includes, burglary, larceny, theft, motor vehicle theft, arson, shoplifting, and vandalism. In other words, residential property crime is an action to obtain money, material things, or some other benefit. Therefore, this could involve physical force like robbery or extortion.
There are two types of crimes:
- Destroyed property
- Stolen property.
While, most residential burglaries occur not at night but on weekdays, between 6 a.m. and 6 p.m, when homes are the least likely to be occupied. For instance, non-residential burglaries are more likely to occur at night and on weekends when commercial premises are empty.
Security solutions to those problems are based on several factors:
- What are the threats, risks, and vulnerabilities facing by the family or individual and properties
- What are the family’s or individual’s lifestyle and preferences
- How owners use their homes
- Interacting with the technological procedures
- How to deal with manpower
- Procedural aspects of the protective program
Falcon’s Security Assessment
Therefore, our professional security consultants will meet with the client at his residence. Above all, they will proceed with a deep analysis of the situation.
- Initial assessment of ongoing risks, threats, and vulnerability.
- End-to-end project management and ongoing, proactive program maintenance and improvement
- Complete residential security agent programs including recruitment, training, standard operating procedures, and management
- Tech installation and maintenance
- Vendor relations and management
- Background checks for all estate staff (including housekeeping, nannies, gardeners, etc.)
For inquiries in regards to our residential security programs, please fill out accordingly the form below.